Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FUNNY!!!

KATAK!!!!!!!!
GOSH!!!
so funny!!!
2hr n half
i chit chat with katak!!
great!!
owez mk me laugh n smile!!
u relez my tension..
u giv me smile!!
walaupun aku juz merapek....
cakap benda tah pape kat dia...
tapi dia stil layan...
marah aku bila reply lambat...
siap tak kasi aku main farmville...
mane boleh!!
mania tuh!!
aku tak leh stop!!
katak!!
u must be somebody one day...
don afraid to grab ur dreams...
adverstising yah!!
huuhhuuhuh...
i owez pray 4 u...
n bliv me...god owez with u...
so misteri...
leave me with question mark yah!!
thax 4 the chat today...
after tis i dono when u n i..
hv the leisure time to 'merepek' again!!
in making me laugh...u r champion fren!!
time pass by...
but i still smile..
huhuhuhuh...
lastly u admit u are frog!!
hahahah...
owez b my frog!!
foreva...
huhuh...
maaf 'sis'...my junior frog...
tadi gosip pasal u...
"don leave me with tis excuses!!
u must contact me...
call me at night when u have free time...
don try to go far from me..."
katak warning me tis....
when i told katak i wil go in few days mo..
hahahahha
katak...
don wori..
u wil neva loose me...
i wil disturb u like owez!!
messaging...call..
is easy way to contact rite...
but i noe...
u owez juz 'buzz' me...
coz after u buzz me..
i wil call u rite..
so clever!!
neva generous to call me...
so degillll!!!
hahahha
u r ma fren rite??
so keep ma secret yah...
or not..
i wil publish to world who u r...
katak..katak...
bye..
i wil leave u in tampin...
but i wil keep u near to me...
^6^
wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment