Monday, May 9, 2011

swing there...swing here....

hurm...nothg much to say...

but im glad....

because today i spent my time...almost to the malay channel n watched malay stories of coz.... ~ i think my mum will not goin dizzy as owez...hahahahha...bcoz...i owez change the channel to 411, 413, 715, 701....where the stories are ol English...hahahah... sori mum...

today, i watched The Red Kebaya... Sedepa Ke Syurga, Cinta Satay.... n some more movies...huhuhuhu....ol in TV..not DVD k.....enjoyed it much.....


while my mum, going to sleep.... i still incharge the remote....then, i watched this muvi.....
sweet n pain...
father...somehow...will love their children owes....
theen, i feel...i owes love my father!!!
"bapak!!! sayang kamu..."


love to laugh...but people owes dono do the right thing....
untill love drives them to do the right for the sake.......


romance...make man dono wat to do...think to be rational...but....when something goes around...the story getting worse....man so pathetics!!! 

love..

suffered....

although, you not goin to let me go...
but,i wil do it....



stupid lover...always looks greats!! 
stupid loves, make me jerk....
and stupid stories....
make me laugh!!!
hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment